Tuesday 29 May 2012

Day Two

Day 2: 0.8 / 14 pounds lost

I've gone down slightly on the scales which is good for me, almost a pound in one day - i'll take it! I had a wonderful day yesterday food wise, for dinner I had a beautiful salad which was basically a ton of lettuce, celery, cucumber, chicken pieces and diced left-over roast potato HA! I ate til I burst and then shoved down a couple litres of water so really slept well.

I woke up today feeling great, I had no headache no groggy feeling or overly dry mouth. Just woke up - and got up. This is shocking new stuff for me, I know I should drink a lot more water than I have done these past few years because regardless of wanting weightloss it's just so good for you, and I really want to get back to a very healthy me.

Plan for today- I've already had my first glass of water, I'm currently eating a small bowl of porridge with honey- no more than about 120 cals worth. I'm drinking another large glass of water and also 20ml of sarspirilla- my favourite dilute drink- which I mix my slimming bomb pills in with. That's about 23 calories - it's really strong so you only need a little. For lunch I will be having a small salad with a boiled egg. I'm not currently counting any vegetables as calories, I will count fruit though as they can sometimes be quite sugar-y or carb-y albeit natural. So for dinner I will be having my cabbage soup which I will prepare in an hour or so. It looks a little like this...


The recipe is basically onions, spring/salad onions, bell peppers, chopped tomatoes, carrots, celery, mushrooms and of course- lots of cabbage. You can add seasonings and spices to suit your taste but absolutely NO SALT.

Anyhu!! I have a job interview today which is a group assessment thingy for VICTORIA SECRETS!!!! I have been jobless a whole month because I walked out on my last position because I hated it so much. It was an awful place, a terrible admin job, the customers were horrendous as well. So the idea that I might get thejob in this beautiful gorgeous smelling lingerie filled company known for the sexiest models in the world. . . . . . ahhh *I DIE*

Please wish me luck!! i've been rambling I know but i'll probably post again to let y'all know... Love yeee xxxx

 The Victoria Secret's Angels!!

Adriana Lima

Alessandra Ambrio

Miranda Kerr

Doutzen Kroes

Candice Swanepol

Lindsay Ellingson

Erin Heatherton

Chanel Iman

Behatti Prinsloo

Lily Aldridge

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment