Monday 8 October 2012

I was doing so well ...

I hate to even say it but I lost 5 pounds since tuesday . . .

Then put on a few pounds,

And now I'm 212 pounds again.

Diet wise what better day to re-commit myself to weight loss and declare clean eating and more exercise than a monday?!? I really enjoy the celebrity slim shakes bars and soups they are seriously the most delicious thing but my only downfall this past week has been getting legless drunk twice like two sets of hangovers, two nights out where I was so wasted I would down any food offered to me.

But no more, I sense an honest change I really think and hope I can lose 22 pounds MINIMUM in 23 days (so by the end of October). If i can be 190 by end of October I don't see why I couldn't be 175 by my birthday (November 24th).

Anyways in other news, I recently found out that the man I love and am currently living with - my boyfriend is not all he claims, in fact it led to one of my drunken nights. When we got together we promised we'd tell each other everything about our pasts so there would be no surprises. We had been good friends and lovers on off for 6 years by then so I just ASSUMED he was telling the truth ... WRONG. The lesson to be learned here is all men lie, and not even little missable white lies all out lies about when they last saw there exes or whether they did or didn't have a key to the flat you claim they never even set foot in... pfft WHATEVER.

I wont babble on. I am all about me right now, I will work hard on my body and he can work hard on TRYING to keep me, silly pig.

Laters dolls,
J
xxx

5 comments:

  1. I was just looking back at blogger and here you are! It's been too long. It's a shame the struggle is still there but I'm glad you still have motivation and hope. You can and will do it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its evie btw, i have a new blog
    follow me x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey i know its months later but i cant access your blog probably because its anonymous!! hopefully you get this and message me back your site!? i'd really like it if you did> glitterati12@gmail.com :)

      Delete
  4. I nominated you for an award hun! Check my blog for details. All my love xxx

    ReplyDelete