Friday 8 June 2012

Diet and Strategy

Ok so today is the 8th of June, and a Friday- an unconventional day to start a new diet plan, but that's my motive. I cannot pretend I will be able to haul ass every single day and do hours and hours of exercise so if I'm not burning off the cals I need to make sure i'm restricting the amount of cals I throw into my belly.

I love strategy - to me it means control and it gives me a limit which I know I shouldn't be flying over. I will be dieting the rest of this month to see if I can race down to 195 pounds (which I can't believe I'm saying) In 23 days- from now til the 30th June, I don't see any reason why I can't leave 15 pounds since I have now let myself explode to 210 pounds. AbSoLuTeLy RiDiCuLoUs. S the diet I will be doing... The  Live Thin Diet (LTD): The calories are as follows and rules beneath.


Rules:

1) MUST NOT consume any of the following- red meat (bacon, beef, pork), chocolate, sweets, cakes, pastries, biscuits, ice cream etc, chips, takeaways, non-diet fizzy drinks, full fat beverages

2) Absolutely MUST stick to daily caloric goals, if exceeded deduct amount of calories over from the next few days.

3) MUST do at least an hour of exercise each day

I aim to do this and have a great weigh in on June 30th (day 23) if I reach my goal of 195 I see no reason not to continue on for a further week and finish it completely. 

Today is Day ONE (of the rest of my life)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good plan, you shouldn't really go under 1200 calories thou, your body goes into starvation mode and any calories you consume will be pure fat, regardless of what you eat. I think that is the whole reason I'm having such a hard time ridding this annoying fat off my body!

    ReplyDelete