Tuesday 29 May 2012

Interview

Went really really well methinks but for once in my life I can't tell whether I got it or not :( I probably gave the best answers - the most intelligent and experience-filled answers in any case. Interviews are just one of those things that I'm great at I ordinarily get the job unless one dastardly thing.... I DON'T FIT THE LOOK... Which means YOU'RE NOT THIN ENOUGH. how do I know? Because I'm actually quite pretty and although I'm black I'm told this by all cultures and also that I have a beautiful dazzling smile. The woman interviewing was really nice but I couldn't help feeling like although I was like the second prettiest girl I was also the largest. I hate being a disgusting uk size 16 (US 10) it's now impossible to hide it *cries*

No comments:

Post a Comment